Wednesday, October 9, 2013

what I wore Wednesday

helllo gorgeous! I'm feeling pretty in pink today.. school has been chaotic for the past two weeks for me and boy do I feel bad for Jessica since she has an even crazier schedule than I do. Earlier she said I "looked like a french girl"! speaking of.. we had a french test today and let me tell you IT'S SO HARD TO LEARN ANOTHER LANGUAGE!!! Anywho, here is what I wore today:




seriously, who doesn't love hot pink and leopard print?!




SHOP MY LOOK :
jacket  |  3/4 stripe shirt   |  leggings   |   flats similar here   |  clutch similar here

nail polish: Essie - Mod Squad
watch, necklace, cheetah bangle : Charming Charlies
hotpink crystal bracelet: Walmart


-Always,
Steph

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute pic, love all of the things above

    Greetings from London,

    www.chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous picks! I love how you take the time to find similar products too for us, so thoughtful :D
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to learn French in school too - it was so hard! Love the pink in this post, definitely my favourite colour :)

    love, greta

    flourish-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

10